2019Lake Superior College
Computer And Web Programming
A.A.S. Computer and Web Programming (May 2019)
- GPA: 4.0
B.A. Environmental Studies (May 2012)
- GPA: 4.0
Jan 2020 - PresentDR3AM Systems
- Worked one-on-one with business owners to develop websites to match their business objectives.
- Designed and developed websites for clients from concept to final product using HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and more.
- Provided on-going monthly marketing and social media services for clients, making content with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro and regularly engaging with followers on social media.
- Managed agile development process, ensuring better communication and project task resolution between team members.
Jan 2019 - PresentSelf-Employed
Freelance Web Developer
- Worked one-on-one with entrepreneurs to develop websites to match their business objectives.
- Oversaw operations of newly developed websites as acting site administrator.
- Trained business owners to update content on site back-end.
Jul 2018 - Jan 2019Tofte Management Company
Web Design and Marketing Intern
- Designed and created a new website with the primary goal of expanding the workforce in Cook County, MN.
- Oversaw operations of new website as acting site administrator.
- Trained website-member staff to update content on site back-end.
- Created in-house marketing media with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
August 2016 - March 2020Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts
Guest Services Reservationist MOD
- Sold upscale resort accommodations on the phone and in person, collecting thousands of dollars each day in revenue.
- Oversaw staff operations and delegated responsibilities to guest services staff during each shift, ensuring all tasks were completed and all guest issues were resolved in a timely manner.
- Greeted guests at check-in, explained resort amenities and settled reservation payments and transactions through a resort management system.